Friday 25 May 2012

Favorite black&white blog - Time of the aquarius







When I got overloaded by to many thoughts, influences, things which I constantly plan to do.... I stop by some scandinavian almost black & white blogs, full of simplicity like timeoftheaquarius, weekdaycarnival and helenainen They look a bit similar, graphic and minimalistic…maybe only the helenainen is more sensitive for light and different moods - I really enjoy that. I always liked to look in other people houses and lives, and blogging world is making it so easy : to look through other people eyes and creativity. Thank you for that! 

I wish you all a good weekend. 
In the Netherlands we have a long one with the Monday - off! See you next week. 





all the beautiful photo's : Minna Jones from timeoftheaquarius