Sunday 17 November 2013

In the mood for dark chocolate

Rafa-kids R toddler bed dark chocolate

R toddler bed dark chocolate

 " The bed is not black " I keep saying this to people, it's accully a dark chocolate. 
They look at me…oh yes, it's just dark, you know.  Yes, it is , and then I still want to show you how rich, elegant dark brown color this R toddler bed has. I think these pictures are finally helping to bring it across! We went for a dark chocolate color, because of it's natural beautiful tone which will go so great with other natural materials like wool, wood, leather and of course other colors too. I choose for this cute toddler's room to use a bit of decoration in mint color.  I hope you can feel how cosy and warm this little space, created around a child's world, can be. 

Rafa-kids R toddler bed dark chocolate
Rafa-kids mood board R toddler bed dark chocolate

When you look at my mood board: 
You can see that not all elements match with the pictures. I'm making my moodboard to just imagine the atmosphere I would like to create in a child's room. Then I go to few stores and collect products, which fit to the main concept. It's a puzzle I just made. I hope you like the final effect! 


Products on moodboard : 
2. Lamp + white metal closet - HKliving 
3. Bedding set - FermLiving 
4. Pillow deer - Bloomingville  
5. Pillow leather + squirrel -  zusss  
6. Plaid H&M 
7. Chair - Storebror 
8. Wallpaper - Piet Hein Eek
9. Paper balls ornament set - Hausedoctor 

Products I used for picture :
2. Standing lamp & little knitted pouf - home collection of Loods5 
5. Paper animals - Mibo 
6. White rocking chair - IKEA 
7. Wooden clock - tikutiku
8. Paper balls - Engel punt