Wednesday 14 October 2015

Party time….

garlands from Atelier Sukha's celebration box
garlands from Atelier Sukha's celebration box
garlands from Atelier Sukha's celebration box

What a party time in my life at the moment! 
My older son turned 9 on the 29th of September and today we celebrated birthday of our 5 years old Robert. I think you can imagine how much planning and arrangements it takes…. especially with entertaining a group of toddlers or a team of nine-year old. Well, I like the celebration vibe at home so much.  Decorating with garlands and balloons, makes me smile, so that’s why I’m showing you few of my favourite at the moment….The beautiful garlands are from Atelier Sukha's packed in celebration box and the stars and circles are from Engelpunt
Today we are also starting a 10 days school holiday. 
I’m more than happy to slow down a bit and to get cosy and warm at home with my boys…

Atelier Sukha Amstredam
girlands stars from engelpunt
girlands from engelpunt