Thursday, 19 January 2017

Danish Design - Luckyboysunday

LuckyBoysSunday
LuckyBoysSunday

Remember my post about “ Marsala colour trend in children’s rooms “ ? 
Well, it’s looking like we will see more of it in 2017.  I just got in my post-box news from Danish brand Luckyboysunday and ohhh yes! Their new Cuddles and pillows are touched by a splash of Marsala. Do you like it? I think the combination with pink is my favourite, it looks so sophisticated and modern. I adore work of LuckyBoysSunday for ages.  Their products have this weird look, a bit of edgy but fun. You just can’t pass by, becouse it is good to be different , right ? 







LuckyBoysSunday
 Danish Design - Luckyboysunday
LuckyBoysSunday

1 comment:

  1. These photos are awesome - especially with your kid inside the book storage cabinet! The colours are really quite lovely in this neutral shade and very unassuming too. Did you keep much of the room this way after taking pictures? I'm sure that any kid would be happy to have that many stuffed toys just like this!

    ReplyDelete